"If you would like to take your next step towards a happy, highly productive, low stress professional life...this is it. Every leader should hear this message. If meaningful information, hilariously delivered, perfect for healthcare sounds intriguing, then have Kevin come speak to your group soon.”
Kevin speaks on a range of personal, leadership and team development topics that are academically solid but hilariously delivered. High productivity and low stress are his constant themes. He has spoken for groups like: MGMA, HFMA, AAHAM, Cardinal Health, Peachtree Orthopedics, Georgia Ophthalmologists, Quadax, ERA Realty, Ashley Furniture, the Integrated financial group and many others.
- "The best keynote I have ever seen in my life."
- "We laughed, we cried. We walked away with ideas to make our lives better."
- "That is how you laugh and learn! Unbelievable presentation. Hilarious! Life changing."
- "The exercises you did with us showed me the little things end up making the biggest difference in controlling your own happiness and stress."
- "I am so inspired to take care of me again.”
- "Absolutely amazing job!"
- "You have a gift that allows you to interact with people and move them to change their life just through an hour long speech."
- "I could write you a novel on the things I thought and felt during your talk...I just want to say...Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."
- "The best part, in my opinion, was the beautiful song you sang. I believe there should be more singing in the world!" OK, even I am shocked by this comment but I'm glad someone enjoyed my vocal stylings...though I probably need to apologize to Al Green and his family...Kevin
- "The exercise we did during the presentation really did have a calming affect on me and I tucked it away in my overcrowded brain thinking I would be sure to utilize that little tidbit when I got back to work during one of those very "stressful" days that was sure to be around the next deadline I had to meet."