Steve Cruse, President of MGMA Richmond stated:
"Kevin McDaniel is revitalizing, lively and enjoyable to listen to. Kevin recently spoke at the 2014 Knoxville Chapter Medical Group Management Association Fall Conference and we had the time of our life! He has the ability to take a room full of front-runners, who are at various levels of management, and renew our since of priorities and personal commitment to ourselves. All leaders would benefit from Kevin’s presentation."
Participants commented: "McDaniel was one of those rare speakers who is both hilarious and deeply thoughtful in his content." "I thought about your message as I drove back to the office. This has potential for making me a much happier person." "I found your talk informative and thoughtful...can I get your slides?"
One enthusiastic participant said to Mr. McDaniel, "You have a remarkable gift in your ability to 'dumb things down' so that someone like me who likes to complicate everything can get it. Thank you." McDaniel laughed, "Yes...I have great talent in making things simple...dumber comes very natural to me. In fact, I can do dumber effortlessly."
RMGMA is a member of Virginia's MGMA (Medical Group Managers Association) and has as its mission to:
- To develop & maintain a forum for the gathering, analysis and distribution of information pertaining to medical practice administration;
- To promote cooperation, understanding and fellowship among the membership;
- To increase professional and technical knowledge of its members;
- To be conscious of, and work toward, the resolution of problems confronting medical practices;
- To promote the professional image of health care administration.