This environment and routine will become stale after certain amounts of time, especially depending on your preferences.
The workplace is filled with Social Thinkers and Conceptual preferences…or those who tend to welcome change from a Flexibility standpoint.
What does excessive routine mean for these workers?
- Are you providing enough social stimulus and connection points?
- Can people see the big picture and experience new things?
- Are there opportunities to break out of the ordinary?
- Host your staff meeting at the local park.
- Cater breakfast for your employees.
- Go to Training Camp of the local NFL team like our company recently did. We got outside and people could talk about another passion in their lives…football!
If our office is any indication, you will see both satisfaction and productivity raise when you introduce an alternative way to think about the office environment.
Mark Miller, VP, Emergenetics
WindRiver Strategies uses Emergenetics as one of it's coaching platforms. Blow is a brief explanation of the Thinking Attributes. Theree are also 3 Behavioral Attributes.
Social Thinking is sympathetic, connected to people, socially aware and intuitive about people.
Conceptual Thinking is imaginative, creative, innovative, visionary and intuitive about ideas.
Analytical Thinking is logical, rational, objective, factual and skeptical.
Structural Thinking is practical cautious, predictable and methodical.