Coach for the association for the year running 2012-2013. Plus, the HFMA has asked Mr. McDaniel to be the Keynote Speaker at the Summer 2012 Institute. Ms. Kinard expressed, "I’m excited about the series Kevin will be providing to our membership." The series entitled, "The Art of Possibility: Creating the Life of Your Dreams" goes beyond the "power of positive thinking" and is a great next step after last year's series built around "fact based communication".
What is unique about Mr. McDaniel's series and executive coaching formula is that he combines quantum coaching strategies with Emergenetics, the "new science of success." He delivers his message in a simple to understand, powerful and genuinely fun presentation. Paul Peeler, Partner with Integrated Financial Services and DeMolay Advisor, described his organization's response to one of Mr. McDaniel's recent speaking engagements, "knocked it out of the park", "this guy is awesome" and his material "resonated and connected" with us.
The Art Of Possibility Series Summary
· The Power of Self-Understanding & Discovery
· Living Intentional & Fully Present
· Empathetic Oral & Written Communication
· Forming Knowledge Communities for Problem-solving
· Maximizing Creativity and Productivity
· A Change Model that works through Strengths & Preferences to Deliver Improvement
· Summer 2012 in Hilton Head, SC: "The Art Of Possibility: Creating the Life of Your Dreams"
· Fall 2012 in Savannah, GA: "Retrain the Brain"
· Winter 2013 in Greensboro, GA: "Can You Hear Me Now?"
· Spring 2013 in Young Harris, GA: "You've Been Upgraded"