"Kevin McDaniel is revitalizing, lively and enjoyable to listen to...He has the ability to take a room full of front-runners, who are at various levels of management, and renew our since of priorities and personal commitment to ourselves. All leaders would benefit from Kevin’s presentation." Steve Cruze, President of Knoxville Area MGMA
Why did KAMGMA bring Kevin McDaniel back? "We are looking to inspire and motivate the leaders who come. It is all too often that we get caught up in the legislation and requirements of our job that we forget about core values and what it means to take our organizations through these uncharted areas." We need a speaker to talk to us about being the one who takes control "steering our organizations to success". "I know Kevin McDaniel can make the audience feel that!" said Cruze.
- "The best keynote I have ever seen in my life."
- "That is how you laugh and learn! Unbelievable presentation. Hilarious! Life changing."
- "The exercises you did with us showed me the little things end up making the biggest difference in controlling your own happiness and stress."
- "I am so inspired to take care of me again."
- "Absolutely amazing job!"
- "You have a gift that allows you to interact with people and move them to change their life just through an hour long speech."
- "I could write you a novel on the things I thought and felt during your talk...I just want to say...Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."
- "The best part, in my opinion, was the beautiful song you sang. I believe there should be more singing in the world!" OK, even I am shocked by this comment but I'm glad someone enjoyed my vocal styling...though I probably need to apologize to Al Green and his family...Kevin
- "The exercise we did during the presentation really did have a calming affect on me and I tucked it away in my overcrowded brain thinking I would be sure to utilize that little tidbit when I got back to work during one of those very "stressful" days that was sure to be around the next deadline I had to meet."
- "On behalf of the HFMA Lone Star Winter Institute we want to say thank you! Your thoughts and insights were very inspirational and provide a practical, sound path to happiness and a less stressful life. The audience’s feedback echo’s our thoughts; 4.8 (5.0 scale) for Speaker Expertise/Effectiveness."